Jobs are sent to EveryonePrint, but just sit as "Awaiting processing" indefinitely in the Monitor screen
We have identified an issue which causes some internal processing tasks not to execute after January 1, 2019. This means that jobs can fail to be retrieved via email or remain in "Awaiting processing" state.
The issue is fixed with a new version EveryonePrint 4.2.6:
To apply the update, do the following:
- Verify you have valid EveryonePrint license maintenance (EOP Admin -> Settings)
- If your maintenance has expired, make sure you renew your maintenance BEFORE running the upgrade.
- Perform backup of configuration files, SSL keystore files, databases etc... as per documentation https://www.printsupportcenter.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004108045-Server-Backup-configuration-data
Note: The backup is performed in case something goes wrong during upgrade, or should you wish to roll back to a previous version. There is no need to restore files after running the update, the installer will take care of the update and keep configuration and database etc...
Download and run the EveryonePrint 4.2.6 installer, both for the server and any mobile gateways: https://www.everyoneprint.com/software-download/
Note: The installer will automatically update your existing server to latest version 4.2.6. You can update from any previous version to the latest, no need to apply any intermediate updates.
- Open your file explorer to <EOP install dir>\logs directory
- Open log file eopwebservices.log and search for entries similar to this one:
INFO | jvm 1 | 2012/04/02 10:44:23 | 2012-04-02 10:44:23,536 [com.naryx.tagfusion.cfm.schedule.scheduleTask.autoconvertippjobs] INFO httpclient.HttpMethodDirector executeWithRetry - I/O exception (java.net.ConnectException) caught when processing request: Connection refused: connect
- Likely means the default port 7290 was changed but eop.xml config file was not updated correctly, as per the documentation.
- Check section: "3.13.3 Change default Web ports from 7290 and 9443" in the Install Guide