When configuring Outgoing Mail, you receive a message saying that the test email was sent successfully, but no email is received.
- EveryonePrint MobilePrint for Windows: Open file explorer to directory:
- EveryonePrint MobilePrint for HCP (Linux): Using Mobaxterm, Putty or Winscp, open directory :
- Open "mail.log" file with an editor and search for errors such as:
02/10/11 13:29.27: MailOutFail: Tofirstname.lastname@example.org; From=Company <email@example.com>; Subject=Outgoing test mail from EveryonePrint;
Server=mail.company.com;25; Size=515 bytes:javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host: mail.company.com, port: 25; nested exception is:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
- In the above example EveryonePrint could not successfully deliver the test email to the mail server due to lack of connectivity to the SMTP server:
- Make sure IP address or host-name are correct
- Also you have to make sure that no firewalls are interrupting the connection.
- Other errors can be returned, like "relying denied" etc... depending on the SMTP issue at the destination server.
Please sign in to leave a comment.