If using EveryonePrint integrated with a print accounting or print management solution to create Guest user accounts for unknown users, sometimes the password is not used, if users only authenticate with their primary ID/username.
In those cases, it's possible to hide the password from the welcome email containing the guest users login.
To hide the password from the welcome email, do the following:
- Stop the EveryonePrint Web service
- Make a backup copy of <Program Files(x86)>\EveryonePrint\eop.xml
- Edit <Program Files(x86)>\EveryonePrint\eop.xml in an editor such as Notepad
- Edit or add (if it isn't present already) within the <settings></settings>:
- Save the file and start EveryonePrint Web service
Now the password should not show in welcome email.