Recently, new domain TLDs have been introduced with longer values than usual 2 or 3 letters TLDs: .com, .edu, .fr, .dk etc...
You can now register domains with longer TLDs like: .bank, .bar, .scot .college, .trust etc...
- EveryonePrint Email print will reject incoming mails with such long TLDs
- When trying to add a user manually there is an error message "an invalid email was entered please try again"
The reason is that in the current version there's a little filter that rejects addresses which appear as invalid: ".trust" for example is not on the "good" list.
- Make sure you are running EveryonePrint 4.2.x
- Stop EveryonePrint Web service
- Make a backup copy of <Program Files(x86)>\EveryonePrint\eop.xml
- Edit eop.xml with any text editor (as administrator)
- Insert: <mailallowanyemailaddress>true</mailallowanyemailaddress> inside of the <settings> tags, for example, just before </settings>, like:
- Save the change
- Re-start EveryonePrint Web service
Now this will allow any email address.
Please sign in to leave a comment.