Traditionally, EveyronePrint Email functionality is treating HTML messages by separating each of its multi-parts components and printing them separately. By doing such, embedded images in an email body are printed on separate pages as they are seen as different attachments to the message.
Some applications may require that the email body be printed with in-line images as seen when opening the message with an email client.
Starting with EveryonePrint 4.2 we've added experimental support of rendering of HTML emails with inline images.
Please note that this feature is not yet fully functional and features with experimental support are not intended to be enabled on production systems without thorough testing and validation.
To enable this feature do the following:
- Stop the EveryonePrint Web service
- Make a backup copy of <Program Files(x86)>\EveryonePrint\eop.xml
- Edit <Program Files(x86)>\EveryonePrint\eop.xml in an editor such as Notepad
- Insert<mailprocessinlineimages>true</mailprocessinlineimages> anywhere between <settings> and </settings> similar to below:
- Save the file and re-start the EveryonePrint Web service
Now you can verify that HTML emails with embedded images are properly rendered with the images inline.
Note: As this is an experimental feature, issues are to be expected, and if you do experience any unusual behavior or have trouble making the feature work,please contact our Customer Support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.