Some customers are experiencing that HTML emails in particular are rendered with a "too small" font.
In EveryonePrint 4.2 we've added the possibility to modify the zoom with which HTML documents are rendered. This modifier is only available on EveryonePrint for Windows and applies to all HTML documents processed.
To enable this feature do the following:
- Stop the EveryonePrint Web service
- Make a backup copy of <Program Files(x86)>\EveryonePrint\eop.xml
- Edit <Program Files(x86)>\EveryonePrint\eop.xml in an editor such as Notepad
- Insert <converthtmlzoom>1.2</converthtmlzoom> anywhere between <settings> and </settings> similar to below:
A zoom factor of 1 is the default. Adjust as needed to achieve the desired font size, eg 1.2.
- Save the file and re-start the EveryonePrint Web service
Now HTML emails should print with a larger font size.