In some environment, it's desirable to setup Wide Area Mobile Print in a separate DNS zone than the existing AD domain.
1) Create the Wide Area Mobile Print zone in EveryonePrint
2) Setup the DNS server
Create the new zone container and records:
- Create and select the new domain
- Right click "Other new records"
- Select "SRV" and create '_udp' ( service: anything, protocol : _udp)
- Delete the 'anything' record created
- Then select "_udp" and proceed with creating the _dns-sd records as explained in the manual.
3) Verify working setup on the iOS device
When the iOS device is correctly setup for 'domain search' you should see the AirPrint devices when printing from an iOS App