EveryonePrint supports authentication using the MobilityGuard unified access management system, reverse proxy and single-sign-on (SSO) solution.
The following guide outlines the simple steps to configure MobilityGuard as SSO with an EveryonePrint server.
- Open MobilityGuard Control Center -> Administration -> User Services -> Resources, click Add new resource...
- In the Main tab, configure properties such as description, hostname and internal server address.
- In the Advanced tab, uncheck Cookie Pass-Through to ensure that clients are logged out when ending their sessions in MobilityGuard.
- In the SSO tab, configure as below, so credentials from MobilityGuard are passed into the EveryonePrint login form automatically and transparent to the end user clients.
- Save, activate and reload MobilityGuard configuration, then access the hostname specified; users will now be prompted for login by the MobilityGuard service, and once authenticated, be passed in an authenticated state to the EveryonePrint server.