Rules and workflows can be configured to modify print job properties based on predefined conditions and actions. Print workflows allows the creation of centralized rules to enforce policies as an example “forced black/white” printing, “forced duplex jobs” etc. The new Rule and Workflow engine gives administrators more control to enforce and optimize the entire print infrastructure.
Articles in this section
- When using Hybrid Cloud Platform single print driver, what features are included?
- Do you offer any reporting tools?
- How can print jobs be released?
- Which App is needed for mobile devices to use QR-code release?
- What mobile print features are available?
- Do you maintain an audit trail of print?
- From where can I find the Mobile Apps for HCP?
- How can we encourage and enforce print policies?