By default Email Print accepts incoming message and attachments with a size limit of 20 MB.
If you like to change this value, here what to do:
- Stop EveryonePrint Web service
- Open EveryonePrint program folder (default : %ProgramFiles(x86)%\EveryonePrint )
- Make a backup copy of 'eop.xml' file
- Edit 'eop.xml' file in a text editor like notepad or similar
- Locate this tag and change the value :<maxmessagesize>20000000</maxmessagesize>
- Save eop.xml
- Restart EveryonePrint Web Service
It may not cause trouble, but adding workload on the server to process heavy emails; you can monitor performance and adjust accordingly.