Apple Configurator 2 makes it easy to deploy iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Apple TV devices in your institution. It can be used to easily deploy EveryonePrint AirPrint devices to iOS iPhones or iPads.
- Create a new profile (.plist) for the AirPrint configuration in Apple Configurator 2
- Enter the necessary information for each AirPrint device you like to publish in the profile:
- Host Name or IP Address = enter host name or IP address of the EveryonePrint Mobile Gateway
- Resource path = /ipp/m/n , where "n" = Printer ID in EveryonePrint -> Devices
- The profile can be loaded onto the device in many different ways. Either with the use of Apple Configurator 2 to push it to the device, or you can use an MDM solution
Note that MDM related features in EveryonePrint, requires an Enterprise license.