Customer is an Office Sharing company:
- Tenants bring their own devices
- Some users can have the same “user names”
- They like to use Driver Print - IPP for Guest Print
- Install and configure HCP server as per requirements
- Install and configure EveryonePrint Mobile server (legacy) for connection with HCP:
- Configure Driver Print for "Advanced" only
- Provide customized instructions for end-user to download HCP Universal Printer Driver (see section "3.10 Modifying language text strings" in the EveryonePrint Install Guide)
- On Workstation:
- Open EveryonePrint Mobile Web portal and create Guest Account
- Select 'Driver Print'
- Follow instructions to install the printer with EveryonePrint HCP universal printer driver
- Print using this driver allow support of finishing options etc...
- Users create their Guest Account in HCP via EveryonePrint Mobile (legacy)
- IPP printer created using the URL provided in EveryonePrint Mobile
- Driver Passthrough (Advanced) passes the print job untouched to HCP, where the cross vendor single driver is handling the output to the physical device (finishing options...)
Note: When EveryonePrint Mobile web portal features are ported into HCP later this year, it will be possible to migrate this configuration to use HCP only.