When using pull print (follow-me print), print jobs are available in the queue for a predefined amount of time, until they are released or removed by the user. Once expired, according to the retention time chosen by the administrator, the jobs are permanently deleted from within the EveryonePrint Hybrid Cloud Platform.
Articles in this section
- Can users bypass the system and print directly from a print server or a local queue on their computer to the IP address of a printer?
- How does Hybrid Cloud Platform sustain disasters affecting data centers or connections?
- How does overall end-to-end security of the solution change if certain components are deployed in different places on the network?
- How does the encryption work?
- How does the provider ensure software security, and which software remains customer’s responsibility?
- How to protect against log4j vulnerability when unable to upgrade HCP?
- If documents are not released for printing what happens to them?
- What happens to your print data during network outages?
- Where personal data is stored? What kind of personal data is processed in the cloud?