You can simply use the EveryonePrint App on Android or iOS to perform a QR scan. Most devices have QR scanning capabilities, and the EveryonePrint App will point you to a free app if the device does not already support QR scanning.
Articles in this section
- When using Hybrid Cloud Platform single print driver, what features are included?
- Do you offer any reporting tools?
- How can print jobs be released?
- Which App is needed for mobile devices to use QR-code release?
- What mobile print features are available?
- Do you maintain an audit trail of print?
- From where can I find the Mobile Apps for HCP?
- How can we encourage and enforce print policies?
Please sign in to leave a comment.