Hybrid Cloud Platform is a cloud-hosted print management solution, a foundation that streamlines print infrastructure, minimizes IT administration, and optimizes print-based workflow. It allows users to send print jobs from any device to any printer in the organization. Furthermore, the solution provides the ability to move the entire print infrastructure to the cloud.
Articles in this section
- How can we see Hybrid Cloud Platform in action?
- How does Hybrid Cloud Platform differ from existing cloud-based solutions?
- How does the cloud service sustain disasters affecting data centers or connections?
- How is Hybrid Cloud Platform maintained and upgraded?
- How long does the information stay in the cloud before it is erased?
- How much of the information is encrypted?
- What are the cloud-hosting options?
- What does Hybrid Cloud Platform do?
- What print drivers can be used with Hybrid Cloud Platform?
- Which printer manufacturers and models do Hybrid Cloud Platform support?