We support fully redundant systems and hold strict disaster recovery policies from the application’s perspective.
Articles in this section
- Can users bypass the system and print directly from a print server or a local queue on their computer to the IP address of a printer?
- How does Hybrid Cloud Platform sustain disasters affecting data centers or connections?
- How does overall end-to-end security of the solution change if certain components are deployed in different places on the network?
- How does the encryption work?
- How does the provider ensure software security, and which software remains customer’s responsibility?
- How to protect against log4j vulnerability when unable to upgrade HCP?
- If documents are not released for printing what happens to them?
- What happens to your print data during network outages?
- Where personal data is stored? What kind of personal data is processed in the cloud?