They don’t change. The solution is designed at its core to provide the highest level of security even across networks distributed in various locations. HCP will ensure that print data is encrypted at rest as well as in transit to provide incremental security by encrypting both the data and the communication channel.
Articles in this section
- Can users bypass the system and print directly from a print server or a local queue on their computer to the IP address of a printer?
- How does Hybrid Cloud Platform sustain disasters affecting data centers or connections?
- How does overall end-to-end security of the solution change if certain components are deployed in different places on the network?
- How does the encryption work?
- How does the provider ensure software security, and which software remains customer’s responsibility?
- How to protect against log4j vulnerability when unable to upgrade HCP?
- If documents are not released for printing what happens to them?
- What happens to your print data during network outages?
- Where personal data is stored? What kind of personal data is processed in the cloud?
Please sign in to leave a comment.