It depends on customer configurations. If you have storage locally and some service appliance, you can continue to print. And then, when the network connection comes back up, the system resumes printing regularly.
Articles in this section
- Can users bypass the system and print directly from a print server or a local queue on their computer to the IP address of a printer?
- How does Hybrid Cloud Platform sustain disasters affecting data centers or connections?
- How does overall end-to-end security of the solution change if certain components are deployed in different places on the network?
- How does the encryption work?
- How does the provider ensure software security, and which software remains customer’s responsibility?
- How to protect against log4j vulnerability when unable to upgrade HCP?
- If documents are not released for printing what happens to them?
- What happens to your print data during network outages?
- Where personal data is stored? What kind of personal data is processed in the cloud?