We recommend the EveryonePrint universal driver, which can be used with a mixed fleet, but any brand-specific driver can be used.
Articles in this section
- How can we see Hybrid Cloud Platform in action?
- How does Hybrid Cloud Platform differ from existing cloud-based solutions?
- How does the cloud service sustain disasters affecting data centers or connections?
- How is Hybrid Cloud Platform maintained and upgraded?
- How long does the information stay in the cloud before it is erased?
- How much of the information is encrypted?
- What are the cloud-hosting options?
- What does Hybrid Cloud Platform do?
- What print drivers can be used with Hybrid Cloud Platform?
- Which printer manufacturers and models do Hybrid Cloud Platform support?