HCP is continually evolved. If using the hosted cloud option, the cloud is automatically upgraded when a new version is released, providing instant access to new features. If using the private cloud option, HCP is simply upgraded by running the newest installer on top.
Articles in this section
- How can we see Hybrid Cloud Platform in action?
- How does Hybrid Cloud Platform differ from existing cloud-based solutions?
- How does the cloud service sustain disasters affecting data centers or connections?
- How is Hybrid Cloud Platform maintained and upgraded?
- How long does the information stay in the cloud before it is erased?
- How much of the information is encrypted?
- What are the cloud-hosting options?
- What does Hybrid Cloud Platform do?
- What print drivers can be used with Hybrid Cloud Platform?
- Which printer manufacturers and models do Hybrid Cloud Platform support?