HCP is configured for Mobile Print and EveryonePrint iOS or Android app is used to submit print job.
When trying to print, or trying to Release a print job with the Mobile App (iOS or Android) no printer is shown in the list, resulting either in an error (iOS: "Extension process canceled !) or an empty list.
- Go to your 'Account' level -> Access Control'
- Verify you have for ex the LDAP provider listed (if not you can add an LDAP provider with a 'Group' from your AD and 'User role')
- Then click [Propagate to child node] button
- When done you go to an input port and verify in its 'Access control' list that your LDAP provider is listed.
- Now any user authenticated on the Mobile App through this particular LDAP provider is able to list the printers
- You can have several Authentication providers for different use case, just replicate same setup
Please sign in to leave a comment.