Installing a Gateway (secondary)
After entering Primary server address and Account name, installer takes time and displays this error message
- Verify Internet connectivity, ex with a 'ping'
- Verify DNS name resolution for the Primary server:
$ nslookup primary.eu.eophcp.com
- Verify access and latency to connect to the ports on the Primary server
$ telnet primary.eu.eopchp.com 2560
- Review Network settings
$ sudo nmtui
- Verify Account name has been correctly typed and correspond to the Domain defined in HCP console for this Account
- If latency is the problem, it can be due DNS or network environment, you can try to work-around this by using 'hosts' file for name resolution:
- edit /etc/hosts ( using 'vi' or 'nano' editor / or using Mobaxterm and editing the file)
- enter values like:
127.0.0.1 localhost localhost.localdomain localhost4 localhost4.localdomain4
::1 localhost localhost.localdomain localhost6 localhost6.localdomain6
Current IP Addresses for primary servers can be found at the status page : https://status.everyoneprint.com > History
the inbound IP's to EU region:
- the inbound IP's to US region:
- the inbound IP's to APAC region:
On Windows you can use PowerShell commands ( run as admin ) to check connectivity to the HCP server:
Test-NetConnection primary.eu.eophcp.com -port 2560 -InformationLevel "Detailed"
Test-NetConnection primary.eu.eophcp.com -DiagnoseRouting -InformationLevel "Detailed"