Driver print simple on Windows 10
Newer versions of Windows 10 ( starting with update 1903) are released without the Samsung Driver that is recommended in the instructions, and interface changed a little bit.
Updated instructions for Driver Print Simple:
- Type "Printer" in the Windows search
- Select "Add a Printer or scanner"
- Click "Add a printer" and wait until you see "The printer that I want isn't listed"
- Click "Select a shared printer by name" and copy the URL
- When prompted for the Printer driver:
- Click "Windows update" in order to download a more complete listing of available drivers
- Select "HP Color LaserJet 2800 Series PSx x64, Type 3"