Driver print simple on Windows 10
Newer versions of Windows 10 ( starting with update 1903) are released without the Samsung Driver that is recommended in the instructions, and interface changed a little bit.
Updated instructions for Driver Print Simple and Driver Print Simple Direct
- From the EveryonePrint Web print instructions, copy the destination URL : http://<address>/ipp/....
- On Windows search: Type "Printer" (1)
- Select "Add a Printer or scanner" (2)
- Click "Add a printer or scanner" (3)
- Wait until you see "The printer that I want isn't listed"
- Check "Select a shared printer by name" , paste the URL, and click Next
- The wizard connects to the EveryonePrint printer
- When prompted for the Printer driver:
- Click "Windows update" in order to download a more complete listing of available drivers
- Select Manufacturer "HP" and Printers "HP Color LaserJet 2800 Series PS"