EveryonePrint MobilePrint has been setup for Google Cloud Print and printers shared.
Starting June 3, 2020 we received several reports that existing installation using Google Cloud Print that used to work for many years stopped working:
- print jobs are not received, or interminently
- it is not possible to register new printers in GCP
To fix the issue, download the below attached patch eop-gcp-connector-4.2.10-SNAPSHOT.jar file
- Stop EveryonePrint Web service
- Open file manager to directory ...\EveryonePrint\lib
- Do a backup of file eop-gcp-connector-<version-number>.jar
- Then remove it from the directory - Caution: do NOT remove eop-gcp-connector-api-<version-number>.jar
- Copy the new *.jar file you've downloaded to ...\EveryonePrint\lib directory (no need to rename, leave it as is)
- Re-Start EveryonePrint Web service
Warning: Printers may have to be re-registered and shared link replaced because of this problem.
Note: This patch will be included in future release 4.2.11 that is currently in development.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience, if you're having any further trouble with this, let us know at: email@example.com
Patch to download: