1) Does EveryonePrint Mobileprint supports Equitrac V 6.0
2) Does EveryOnePrint 4.3 (latest build) supports Control Suite 1.1? System currently pointing to an old Equitrac system and works fine. Will it work once the old Equitrac system is upgraded to Control Suite 1.1 ?
3) I am installing Everyone print to integrate with Kofax Control Suite Equitrac V 6.0
The EveryonePrint Equitrac integration guide mentions Equitrac system manager need to be installed on the EveryonePrint server, with Equitrac version 6 there is no system manager as such, control suite uses a web client for the configuration.
Is there a test process for the above?
1) Yes, EveryonePrint Mobileprint supports Kofax Control Suite Equitrac V 6.0
2) The only item that will NOT connect is if you have configured a connection to Equitrac via the API. Traditionally, we connect to Equitrac via the Database, but you can verify by going under the EveryonePrint Admin portal, under Settings --> User Authentication and seeing if there is an Equitrac API connection setting below the LDAP settings. Like illustrated below:
If you see this API connection screen, you need to switch to a DB connection.
Reason for this being is that the API has actually been removed from Equitrac in Control Suite, so it is no longer usable!
3) To use EveryonePrint MobilePrint with Equitrac V 6.0, you still need to install the necessary utilities for the integration.
This is done from the Kofax Control Suite installation assistant where you can select the options. Once you do that, you find the Equitrac components with the “Equitrac Configuration and Reporting Utilities”.