After logging in at the device the user is unable to see the Pull Print app on the home screen
After installing the EOP Embedded app on Ricoh SOP devices, the user is unable to see the pull print application.
The administrator is required to add the Pull Print app onto the device home screen. Follow the below instructions to add the app to the home screen which will allow users to access the app.
1. Login at the device as a Machine Administrator
2. Go to > All Applications draw
3. Find the Pull Print App
4. Hold and drag app to the desktop app home screen
5. Logout as admin
6. Login as a User from the EOP App
7. Check if the Pull Print icon now appears on the device home screen