EveryonePrint MobilePrint 4.3 Email print setup for O365 hosted Exchange with "Modern Authentication" as per section "18.8 Configure Email Print with Microsoft Oauth2 Modern Authentication" of the Install Guide
Microsoft may retire Microsoft Graph API through at least the end of this year (2022)
It is possible to change for the "Office 365 Online Exchange" API connectivity method instead.
From earlier instructions of chapter "18.8 Configure Email Print with Microsoft Oauth2 Modern Authentication" of the EveryonePrint MobilePrint Install Guide
These instructions can be used to replace steps 4 to 7
- In API permissions select Add a new permission
- Don’t use Microsoft Graph but select from « APIs my organization uses »
- Chose « Office 365 Exchange Online »
- Select EWS.AccessAsUser.All as Delegated permission
- Be sure to « Grant admin consent »
- Finish setup with steps 8 and 9 of the manual
Please sign in to leave a comment.